Tuesday, December 8, 2009

monotize your Twitter

monotize your Twitter

Revtwt is one site where we can make money with twitter. To get Revtwt income in my way most often used is to update the ads on my twitter account and if there is to click the ads then my balance will increase, but this adsense like on twitter.

In addition you can also add your income Revtwt using Facebook, the way you live your status updates on Facebook through revtwt, if every time there temen on your facebook that clicking on these ads you will get revenue from that click.

In addition to the above 2 is another metode2 offered revtwt can increase your income, for the curious suggestion I wrote directly to infonya Revtwt to check further.

O..requirements to install ads on your twitter Accout Revtwt must have a minimum of 50 followers, if you're still a little follower I am trying to join the site wrote twitter follower of John Chow's free, this way I have tried and fairly increased the number of my follower.

The maximum that can accont twitter nda Revtwt can register in up to 10 twitter account, I list the tips of your twitter account as much as possible so that the revenue opportunities in the greater Revtwt.

Payments on twitter paid through Paypal and checks, for $ 20 paypal payout, in Revtwt also Refferal system, rather get 20% of our Refferal income for life without reducing their income, is easy?

so let join Revtwt,share your tweets and make money with Twitter. you can use my link
http://revtwt.com/index.php?id=58571

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger